Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monday February 28, 2011

Ms P and I went out at 0430. We had a light snow overnight so I started shoveling. Nancy and I left for the MAC at 0730. Today is my busy day so I was not finished until 1000. As I mentioned in a previous blog my computer has a malware problem. My computer geek said that he could be at our house at 1130. I left the MAC at 1050 and got home just in time. It took about a hour to get rid of the problems.

After a quick lunch Ms P and I got in the C2 and ran some errands. My first stop was Tractor Supply in Lowell. I am trying to modify my kayak rack and was looking for some ideas. Tractor Supply had a lot of gear that is not found in a traditional hardware store. However, I found nothing that would meet my needs. Our next stop was Travel by Gagon. Nancy and I are trying to put together a trip to Scotland for the last week in April. Peggy at the travel agency had some good ideas. She is going to call me tomorrow.

When I got home I looked into some day tours out of Edinburgh. I was surprised at how many trips were available. I am also going to rent a car so we can get to Campbeltown. Did you know that it is only 41 miles from Glasgow to Edinburgh?

For dinner I finished the beans and rice and pizza. It was tasty. We read the GRP and watched House before heading to bed.

No comments: