Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday March 11, 2011

I got up at 0500 and after seeing Ms P do her bidness I went back to bed until 0700. I did most of my routine at home. It was mild and clear today so I rode my bike to the MAC. The sun came out early this morning and remained out all day. I rode the retro to the Kava House. I read the WSJ and DFP. The papers were published too early to report on the earthquake in Japan. The pictures from Japan were frightening. The power of nature is awesome.

I had a quick lunch and then headed to Williams Bath to get our new sink and toilet. It took some creative packing but I got all the pieces in the C2. Nancy helped me get the pieces upstairs. I checked my email and then Nancy, Ms P and I headed to Kohl's. I bought a pair of 501 jeans, a pair of shorts and tee shirts. Nancy bought several items of clothing. We are staying home this evening. We are going to have some of the chicken left over from Book Club. Tomorrow night we are going out to dinner with the Namey's.

No comments: