Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuesday March 29, 2011

It was another cold clear morning. The temperature was in the high teens. Instead of rowing my usual 5k this morning I rowed 15'. I had some heavy raking to do in the afternoon and I did not want to get too tired. On these clear spring mornings the sun is so bright that traveling east can be hazardous.

After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. I arrived at 1130 and it usually take an hour to read the papers. After lunch I started on my most difficult yard chore, raking the front yard hill. I started about 1400 and I was done at 1730. I was totally exhausted.

Nancy had to work at the Garden's tonight so I was on my own for dinner. I had cereal. Maybe I should learn to cook. After dinner I sat down to watch the evening news and fell asleep. I sleep for one hour.

Nancy got home about 2030 and joined me for the second half of NCIS. Did you know that in my 3.33 years in the USN I never heard of NCIS. We watched the start of NCIS, LA and then headed to bed. Tomorrow I finish the lawn.

No comments: