Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday March 6, 2011

Ms P and I are a week off because the morning we thought we were on DST. We were up at 0400. I stepped outside and almost slipped. All the drive was covered with a thin sheet of ice. I went back to bed and got up with the alarm at 0646. I got dressed and then spent some time placing salt on the drive. This morning we both swam for over 50 minutes. We made our weekly trip to Meijer's and I filled the Taurus up with $3.54 gas. The sun came out and it is turning into a bright sunny day.

After a breakfast of Nancy's world famous poached eggs I read some of the papers and then took my afternoon nap. Nancy went to the hospital to stock some shelves with new goodies. After the nap I took Ms P around the block. Presently I am reading some magazines in my office. I will finish off the afternoon with a 3.3 mile walk.

This evening we had some prepackaged split pea soup from Meijer's. It was not very good. Nancy also fixed hot dogs. Hot dogs are always good.

We watched 60 minutes and read the GRP. Between 1900 and 2000 I watched the Military Channel while Nancy finished her book. Book Club this Wednesday is at our house. At 2100 we headed to bed.

No comments: