Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thursday March 24, 2011

It got very cold last night. When I went out at 0500 we had a light dusting of snow covering everything. I decided not to take my bike to the MAC today because of the ice. Instead I walked. I was surprised that every tree had a thin coat of ice on all their branches. The sidewalks were slippery so I walked gingerly. It took me 50' to walk.

After the MAC I stopped at Breton Village Mall to drink my morning coffee and read the WSJ and DFP. I got home about 1330. My eye doctor called and said that my backup pair of glasses were ready. I drove downtown to pick them up. On my way home I stopped at D&W in Gaslight Village to get some coffee filters and beer. I bought some 1888 Bock beer.

Nancy and I sat down at the dining room table and sorted through all our financial papers for 2010. Tomorrow I will take this material to our accountant so he can get our taxes done. Tonight we had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. I had the lamb stew in a sourdough bread bowl. It was great.

Not much on TV so we watched some basketball until 2100. I also watched a Charles Bronson movie on the western channel. It was very entertaining. After the movie I headed upstairs.

No comments: