Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friday March 18, 2011

Friday morning and I followed my springtime at home routine. I am not going to the MAC today until the plumber finishes installing the toilet and sink. The plumber arrives at 0900 and finishes at 1130. The bathroom looks good. I will have to install the window shade to make the bathroom fully useable. I completed my Friday routine at the MAC and pedaled right home.

We have a lot of cardboard packing crates that came with the bathroom fixtures. I cut them up and headed to the recycle center in Kentwood. The center closes at 1600 and I arrived at 1606 but the gate was open so I unloaded the C2. I was surprised at how much cardboard we had. It took 15 minutes to get unloaded.

This afternoon Nancy found a problem with the new toilet. It had a slight leak. I checked and sure enough we had a leak. I put a small bowl under the leak. I will call the plumber on Monday.

Missy and AJ are scheduled to arrive in GR later this evening. Nancy and I had a bowl of her homemade chicken noodle soup. It was very good. We watched TV and read until Missy arrived a little after 2200. We said our hellos and then headed to bed. Everyone was tired.

Lately we have been having a very bright full moon. Tonight was no exception. I guess the super moon is schedule for Saturday night. It looked pretty super to me tonight.

No comments: