Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday March 10, 2011

Post number 952

Ms P and I were up and out at 0500. Today the flooring contractor comes to install the new floor in the master bathroom. I will be doing most of my exercises at home today. I got everything done by 0815. The contractors arrived at 0900. Ms P and I made a quick trip to Kava House. About 1030 Nancy came home from the MAC . I then headed to the MAC and finished my routine.

The contractor finished about 1230. The floor looks good. Nancy left about 1215 for the hospital. This afternoon she has to work in the gift shop. I took Ms P on a walk around the block and then walked 3 miles. I did take a short nap. I finished the afternoon by dusting my office.

This evening Nancy and I went to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. I had the cod sandwich and Nancy a trip to the salad bar. Nancy fixed me a piece of carrot cake for dessert. It was so good I had another. We read the GRP and watched some TV. I retired upstairs at 2100. We have a beautiful cresent moon tonight. Next week Thursday is St Patrick's Day. Think Spring!

No comments: