Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday January 6, 2010

1435: Today is Wednesday my easy day. I did not wake up until 0700 and immediately took an anxious Ms P out to do her bidness. We had a thin dusting of snow last night. I only had to shovel the walk. After the shoveling I walked to Bill's for their $3.50 breakfast special. The walk to Bill's is very pleasant when I walk through the Aquinas campus. I also think it is a little shorter than going to Bill's via Fuller Ave.

After breakfast I checked my email and then got in the C2 and headed to the MAC for a 1000 yard swim. The pool was really crowded. All lanes had a least 2 people. After the swim I headed to Fifth Third bank to make a deposit. This is the time of year when I pay Tru-Green and GRIrrigation for their summer work. I usually make a onetime payment because they offer a good discount.

I am sitting in my office with a portable heater running and of course Ms P is laying in front of the heater. I will stop writing this blog so I can begin checking a set of plans.

2135: Tonight was cereal night. I had mine with strawberries. Not much on TV tonight, I watched the Kudlow Report and then came upstairs to continue checking plans. I hope to get about two chapters read in my book. I did get my 30 in, did you?

No comments: