Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday January 3, 2010

The first Sunday of the new year and we were expecting a full swimming pool. Surprise, surprise we each had our own lane. We both swam 1500 yards. After the swim we headed to Meijer's to purchase the weeks supplies. The majority of our purchases were for the dog and birds. It was extremely cold this morning with the temperature in single digits. However, the heated seats in the Taurus makes cold weather driving a pleasure.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. After reading two sections of the paper I head upstairs to take my Sunday afternoon nap. After the nap, Nancy and I drove to the mall to exchange some shoes. We also went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get a filter for our humidifier. The cold weather had made the house very dry. They did not have a filter but Nancy checked on line and Ace Hardware carries the filters. Ms P accompanied us on our errands.

It was a very cold day, but sunny with a nice white snow cover. On such a nice winter day I had to take a 3 mile walk. Nancy fixed hamburgers for dinner. I also had baked beans. I love baked beans. We watched 60 minutes and then Steve skyped us from Long Beach and we talked with them for awhile. It is now 9:42 and as soon as I finish this blog I am going to bed. I got my 30 in today.

No comments: