Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday January 24, 2010

2021: Sunday and it is raining in Santa Clara. I get up and head for Starbucks. The coffee shop is not busy on Sunday. I read the SFC. Not much news of CA. Most of the newspaper stories are taken from the wire services. After I finish the newspaper I get a decaf for Nancy and a hot chocolate for Debbie.

We decide to have breakfast at home. Nancy fixes her world famous poached eggs. After this big breakfast I decide I need a walk. I just get started to walk when it begins to sprinkle. I keep walking anyway. I walk down Kiely to El Camino Real. On my way home Nancy and Debbie pull up. They are on there way to a furniture store. I walked 1.5 hours.

When I get home I watch the Colts/Jets game. Debbie made a quick pit stop at home and then she and Nancy continue shopping. I did take a small nap this afternoon. After the nap I watch the Vikings/Saints game. We decide to get a light dinner so we head for the Outback. Debbie and I had the Queensland salad and Nancy had soup with a small salad.

The Vikings/Saints game was still on when we got home. I watched the overtime. I was hoping the Vikings would win. We watched 60 minutes and now Debbie is getting ready for bed. I am writing the blog and Nancy is watching CSI-NY. Tomorrow Nancy and I are taking the Bart into SF.

No comments: