Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday January 19, 2010

1737: All the ice on the walks has changed my morning routine. This morning I did my normal set of exercises and rowed 5,000 m on the Concept II. I then walked to the MAC and did my chin-ups and ran 1.5 miles. After a shower I walked over to Breton Village and had a Starbucks coffee. The cost of a Starbucks or Kava House large coffee are now the same. After reading the DFP and WSJ I walked home.

I had a quick lunch and then ran several errands with Ms P. Our health insurance company now makes us use a mail order house for our drugs. Luckily I only have one prescription. I found this out by going to Rite Aid to renew my prescription. They told me my insurance no longer covers the nose spray. I asked what it would cost without insurance. He said $65. Normally my copay is $8. I will use the mail order house.

I talked to our neighbor, Bob Calloway, about walking around the our house every day we are in CA. He will do it and will get his grandson to shovel the walk if it should snow while we are gone. We also stopped the mail and GRP.

I have started to pack and Ms P is helping me. Tonight NCIS is on at 2000. Last night I watched 24. It was on for two hours. I think 24 is getting stale.

2110: We ate cereal tonight and watched the news. I finished the GRP and then watched NCIS. It was a rerun. Tomorrow is my easy day and I have not yet decided if I will walk to Bill's or the Omelet Shop. Some of life's big decisions.

No comments: