Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday January 17, 2010

1605: Ms P insisted going out 10 minutes before the alarm is suppose to go off. I did get up and let her do her bidness but I did not get to go back to bed. This Sunday I had to change my routine. The skin patch on my back caused by the Doctor taking a sample has still not healed. They recommend staying out of swimming pools. So Nancy went swimming and I ran 1.5 miles and then rowed 2K on the MAC's new Concept 2 machine. These new machines are really good. My machine has all kinds of rattles and the return coil has lost some spring. I did a PB on the MAC's machine. I also did my Monday dead lifts today.

Since we will be home several days this week Nancy decided that we did not need to go to Meijers. I did go and get coffee at the Kava House. After breakfast I read some of the GRP and then took my Sunday afternoon nap. After the nap I caught up on my technical reading and put a new watch band on the Rolex. I did watch the football game as I was reading. Right now I am going to stop this blog and go for a walk. I have to get my 30 in.

2100: I walked 3 miles and watched the end of the football game. For dinner tonight Nancy fixed hotdogs and a salad. After dinner I watched the Jets/Chargers game and finished the GRP. Steve and family Skyped us and we got to see the grandkids. Skype was designed for grandparents. At 2100 I headed upstairs to watch 24.

No comments: