Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday January 25, 2010

1722: I hear Debbie’s alarm go off at 0514. I go back to bed and finally get up at 0700. As soon as we are dressed Nancy and I head for Starbucks. We each get a scone and coffee. The place was crowded.

At 0830 we are heading to Milbrae to catch the Bart into SF. The ticket machines are not very user friendly but we finally get our tickets. The Bart ride into SF was quick. We get off at Powell and Market Street and walk up Powell to Union Square. Nancy visits Macy’s and then we start walking to Chinatown. We spent some time walking around and Nancy bought some small gifts for the grand kids. We also stop at Brooks Brothers and the Orvis store. Nothing was purchased.

For lunch I bought a cookie at Starbucks and Nancy bought a granola bar at Walgreen’s. It has not rained on us all day although it looks like it will rain any minute. We take the Bart back to Milbrae and then drive home. It is raining when we pull into Debbie’s drive. In keeping with my vacation schedule, I take a short nap after reading the SFC and DFP on my Kindle. I did call Missy today and found out that Akerke was sick.

We are waiting for Debbie to get home so we can decide where we will eat dinner. Nancy has started to pack for tomorrow’s trip to LA.

2015: We all decided to eat at Harry’s Hofbrau. The roast beef sandwich was great and I had a Munich beer. The beer was good. I will start packing tonight. I called Steve tonight and found out how to get a key to his place. We will pick up Alessandra from day care tomorrow. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: