Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saturday January 9, 2010

2145: It has been a busy day. Nancy got up 1.5 hours before the alarm was to go off. After checking all the clocks it was determined her clock was not correct. We got some extra sleep. This morning I walked to Bill's on Michigan and had my usual pancake and eggs. It was a great day for a walk.

When I got home I started checking some plans Jennifer had given me. I was having trouble keeping my eyes open so I took a short 30 minute nap. I then resumed my plan checking. About 1500 decided to take a break and I took a 3 mile walk.

This evening we met the Namys at the Sundance Grill. We all had wine and a salad. After dinner we headed to the Namys for dessert. Mary had fixed an apple spice cake and cookies for dessert. It was very good. We left at 2100 and our car thermometer said it was 13 degrees. This is going to be a short blog because I want to watch the second half of the Dallas/Philly game. I did get my 30 in.

No comments: