Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day. Tasha got up early and visited her gym to shower. When I got up she was ready for breakfast. We had breakfast at the restaurant with the old people but not the dead people (an inside joke). Tasha has to go in to work today. She is back 2 weeks earlier than she had scheduled.

I loaded up the car and said good bye to Tasha. It rained real hard all the way through Ohio. When I got to Michigan the rain started to taper off. I stopped at Cabella's in Durand. I bought some walking socks. I also stopped at the discount mall in Livingston County and bought a billfold.

It was bright and sunny when I got home. The temperature was in the mid 60s. I quickly moved all of Ms P's toys, blankets and food down stairs. I took a 3 mile walk.

The house is very quiet. Not much on TV so this evening I will catch up on some reading. I am not reading a paper magazine or paper book instead I am reading the on line editions of US New and ENR. I might consider a Kindle if I could read on line editions of magazines and newspaper on it. The day of print seems doomed.

Ossineke, Mi this date in 1938. April 15, 1938 was Good Friday. GG burned leaves in the morning and made a trip to Alpena delivering an item for Jim Scott and bringing a load home for Uncle Guy. (GG had a bad pen day. I could not make out his writing.)

No comments: