Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday April 9, 2009

Thursday is my busy day at the MAC. I thought all my aches and pains were gone but I must have pulled a muscle in my rib cage. I could not do any dead lifts. However, I did everything else with no pain. Getting old can be confusing. A big article in today's DFP about the problems of the Detroit Public Schools. I am sure the mismanagement of the DPS will be used in graduate level case studies about what not to do when running a school system.

This afternoon I loaded Ms P in the Aztek and we ran some errands. I bought a flotation cushion at Meijers, a new pair of walking shoes at the New Balance store and a bike rack at Alger Schwinn. I also spent some time trying to change the password on my facebook page.

Ed stated that my emails were coming in garbled so I had my computer geek look into my problem. I am assuming it is my problem?

This evening I called Nancy and she said that Veronica's doctor said the baby is not coming today. The LB team remains on Condition Red Alert. Good luck to all. On the other baby girl front I have not heard from Tasha in several days. I am assuming that she is having difficulty getting an Internet connections. Good luck to Tasha.

Ms P is sleeping by my feet as I type. She must be having some digestive problems because her stomach is growling.

Ossineke, Mi this date in 1938. The following is GG entry in his diary this date: "Saturday big run of smelt went 1/2 mile upstream". (It is great to know that an 82 year old man still gets a kick out of the simple things in life like the annual smelt run.)

No comments: