Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday April 18, 2009

Saturday was a sunny warm day. I had breakfast at the Hampton Inn. The free motel breakfast meals are getting better. I had waffles. After breakfast I headed to the hospital. No change in Peg's condition. I stayed at the hospital most of the day. Around 4 Pm the Doctor's decided to find the cause of the bleeding. They spent about an hour and found that Peg had a bleeding ulcer. The surgeon showed me color pictures of the ulcer. I have been very impressed with the staff. They seem very good professional and have a lot of concern for Peg.

Nancy called and gave me more information on Alessandra. She is beautiful with dark hair and fair skin.

I had dinner at Applebee's. I had salmon and a beer.

Ossineke, Mi this date in 1938. Nice spring weather. Ed Schuske called and paid $10 on his account. GG went to Wards with him.

No comments: