Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday April 14, 2009

It rained most of the night. It was cold, rainy and blustery when I took Ms P out to do her bidness. She performed in record time. Today Ms P and I are going to Cleveland to take Ms P home and to see Tasha. I drove to the MAC and then performed my normal routine. I did run inside because of the rain.

It took some time to get all of Ms P's toys in the car, but we left about 1200. The trip to Cleveland (Lakewood) went smooth. I called Tasha after about a hour on the road and she was in Chicago awaiting her flight to Cleveland. She arrived home about 15 minutes before Ms P and I. Tasha's house was very cold because she had shut the gas off before leaving. She said that she had been smelling gas in the house. We had a burger and beer at a local tavern. Tasha told me of her trip and showed me many pictures. It all sounded very exciting and I am happy that Tasha was so upbeat about the trip. She laid out the rest of her schedule on this exciting journey.

Tasha put an electric blanket on my bed and we both used electric heaters in our rooms. Ms P had several encounters with the cats as she tried to again establish herself at the top of the food chain. It rained hard all night.

Ossineke, Mi this date in 1938. GG has spring fever. His only comment was that it was warm and pleasant.

No comments: