Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thurday April 2, 2009

I woke this morning at 0600. I have to adjust my schedule because Nancy is in CA. I already miss her. Ms Petunia also misses her. My shoulder appears to have healed so I am back to my normal routine. I have to take a pill and must wait 1 hour before eating. So I head for the MAC on an empty stomach. I have been running 2.5 miles lately with no pain. I hope I can continue because running gives you more bang for your buck.

After the MAC I have a bowl of oatmeal at the Omelet Shop. My driver's license expires on April 22 so I head for the Sec of State office to renew. It was painless and I was out the door in 15 minutes. It reached 60 degrees this afternoon. I took out the kayak and paddled around Reeds Lake. I have never seen the water so high in the lake. I was able to paddle in areas that are normally dry. It was good to be on a lake with no jet skis.

Ms Petunia and I drove to D&W so I could buy a seafood salad for dinner. The salad was good but the pb&j with a slice of onion was better. Right now I am watching the Military Channel. Guess who gets the clicky this week?

Ossineke, MI this week in 1938. It was very cold. Everything froze over. GG took out the other car and drove to Domkes. (GG had 2 cars?)

No comments: