Saturday, April 9, 2022

April 8, 2022

 Friday April 8, 2022


Blog time 1150


Reluctantly got out of bed at 0700.  First thing checked weather.  My app said rain won’t start until 1100.  If I hurry I can get bike ride in.  Rechecked app ten minutes later and rain starting in 10 minutes and rain all day with temps in low 40s all day.  No bike today.


At home calisthenics, breakfast before driving to Y.  Calisthenics and short walk before heading to Panera.


Panera was not crowded.  I got my coffee and baguette before starting morning read.


This and that:


Nancy has book club today starting at noon.  Nancy said the book discussion went well.


After Panera I will mail a package at D&W.  D&W runs a satellite Post Office.  They do great job, no waiting.


Purchased more bird feed at Chow Hound.  This will be my last package for year.


I stopped at Bill and Pauls Sports after leaving Chow Hound.  I looked over their selection of kayaks.  I might buy one later in spring.


This afternoon completed our tax payments and walked to post box to mail.


Today is opening day for the Tigers.  Heard several folks talking about it.


Finished the afternoon with a nap.


For dinner tonight we had pin wheel sandwiches and coleslaw.


We watched final two episodes of “Acceptable Risk” on Acorn.  I gave this show an A-.


It was raining when checked the courtyard before bed.  Snow predicted for later tonight.  




No comments: