Thursday, April 7, 2022

April 6, 2022

 Wednesday April 6, 2022


Blog time 1025 sitting in Panera on Thursday.  Yes!! I am a day late.


Today is my easy Wednesday.  Slept in until 0730.  Temp near 40 and raining.  Rain all day.  No bike today.


Did my calisthenics, 50%, at home.  Drove to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.  Nancy followed me in her car.  She had coffee and a croissant.  We had time to talk.


Finished Tuesday’s blog.  I did not start Wednesday’s, obviously.


Lately, my first morning news source has been the Detroit News.  They seem to be on top of breaking Michigan news.  


After Panera I drove to D&W and purchased mini-naan and coleslaw.  


This and that:


I am totally confused by the USA’s timid response to Russia.


China has always bragged about how their response to Covid was superior to those of democratic governments.  Now they are having major problems controlling the outbreak in Shanghai.  


The congressional Dems had a field day attacking the oil executives.  Accused them of price gouging.  Truth be told the actions of the Biden administration against fossil fuel is to blame.


Baseball season starts this week.  I have lost all interest.  I only know one Tiger player and nobody on the Pistons or Wings.  Do many folks share my disinterest?


I still don’t understand bit coins?


As soon as I got home I took a nap.  Late lunch today.


Wednesday’s chores;  laundry, trash, fill bird feeders, and picking up so Kim can clean today.


For dinner tonight I had toast with peanut butter and coleslaw.


After the new we switched to Acorn.  Watched episode of “Acceptable Risk”.  Good show.


Rain had stopped when checked Courtyard.  Weather app said more rain tomorrow.









No comments: