Wednesday, April 6, 2022

April 5, 2022

Tuesday April 5, 2022


Blog time 1130 at Panera


Up this morning at 0700.  It was 35.  Checked app and no rain today.  Today I will bike to Y.  


Nancy today will attend a light exercise class at MVP.  She is slowly getting better.


I did my at home calisthenics before breakfast.  Put on heavy bike clothes and biked the 5 miles to Y.


The Y was not crowded.  Most folks must be on spring break.  I completed my chin-ups and pull-ups, sit-ups and push-ups.  Same/same every day.  Put bike clothes back on and pedaled to Panera.


Panera was not crowded probably also because of spring break.  Completed yesterday blog and read Detroit and Alpena News.


This spring I have noted a large number of fat Robins.  We also have many wild turkeys in our back yard.  Today’s bird report.  


Big surprise in today’s Mi news was the retirement of long time US Rep Fred Upton from St Joseph.  Rep Upton was highly respected.  He ran into GOP’s crazies hate list by voting to impeach Trump.  


Trump has been bad mouthing Upton and our Rep Peter Meijer who also voted to impeach.  Rep Meijer is a great legislature who has my support and vote.  Trump is ruining the GOP.


At home I shaved and showered.  Nancy and I made a quick trip to Meijer’s for supplies.  Meijer’s was not crowded.


This afternoon I took a short nap followed by time in office.  I am still trying to finish end of winter chores.


For dinner tonight I had bean soup with sourdough bread.  


We watched the news and then switched to Acorn.  We watched episode 1 of a new show “Acceptable Risk”.  It has great potential.


Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Heat wave coming to CA.  Missy and AJ are visiting GR next week.  We reported Bob and Nancy are doing well.


Check of Courtyard before bed and noted clear crescent moon.  However rain starting later tonight.

 

No comments: