Monday, April 4, 2022

April 3, 2022

 Sunday April 3, 2022

Blog time 1700 sitting in office 


Up this morning at 0700.  It was 32 with light fog.  No rain today during daylight hours.  Good news!  


Quickly dressed and drove to Biggby to get our Sunday morning coffee.  Only two vehicles in front of me.


At home I fixed oatmeal to go with coffee.  After breakfast I read the comics and GRP obits before heading to Trinity Lutheran for their 0915 service.  Spring break has started so only old folks attended the service today.


After church Nancy I took our Sunday morning scenic drive.  Today we drove north and east to Lowell before heading home.  Todays drive was 90 minutes.


At home I put on warm bike clothes and headed out on a 10 mile ride.  It took me 77 minutes to do this ride.  Avg speed 7.6mph.


At home I showered and put on casual clothes.  Finished reading the obits and the Sports page before lunch.  


Lunch today was yogurt with Fiber 1, an apple, vanilla Pudding and glass of milk.  This afternoon I took a nice long nap.


Finished the afternoon in office reading news and writing blog.  It is now 1800, 46 degrees with some sun.  


For dinner tonight I had fried egg on a waffle.  Also a scone and blueberries.


Tonight we watched 60 Minutes.  For our streaming viewing we watched an episode of “The Chelsea Detective” on Acorn.  It was good.


Raining when checked the Courtyard before bed.  Winter Weather Advisory is up.  


No comments: