Saturday, April 23, 2022

April 21, 2022

 Thursday April 21, 2022


Up this morning at 0715.  Why can’t I get up with the sun at 0649?


Nancy this morning is heading to MVP for some time on treadmill.


I did my morning at home routine of calisthenics followed by oatmeal with banana breakfast.  Light rain showers when filling up bird feeders this morning.  


No bike this morning but maybe later this afternoon I will take a ride.  


Drove to the Y.  Put on workout clothes and did my calisthenics and a 0.6 mile walk.  Normal light Thursday crowd at Y.  Same folks every Thursday.  Drove to Panera.


Just got my coffee and baguette when Nancy walked in.  She had stopped at Meijer’s and got info on getting our Covid booster.  We both filled out form.  Will get shot this afternoon.


Bird flu:  this morning in the Alpena News I read an article about bird flu in Mi.  The State recommends that we take down our bird feeders for a couple of weeks.  Before putting the feeders back up they should be cleaned.


At home Nancy and I got our vaccine data cards and headed to Meijers.  We had to wait 5 minutes before getting our shot.  It was painless.  The needles must be super sharp.  We are now up to date on vaccine.


At home I took an 8 mile bike ride.  Showered and shaved after the ride.


For dinner tonight I had toast and peanut butter with pineapple.


We watched the news before switching to Apple+ and watching another episode of “Slow Horses”. It is getting dark and violent.


It was cold when checked Courtyard before bed.  Another cold evening ahead.  

No comments: