Wednesday, April 13, 2022

April 12, 2022

Tuesday April 12, 2022


Blog time 1100 at Panera


Up at 0745, checked weather app and temp was 32 but will reach mid 60s later.  Calisthenics followed by oatmeal breakfast.  Today I put on warm weather gear.  Pedaled 5 miles to Y.


Today for the first time in several weeks Nancy is going swimming at MVP.  Good news.  Later she is having lunch with friends.


All the classes today at Y were full.  I did my calisthenic routine.  My hip pain is getting worse.  Could only walk 1 lap today, 0.2 mi.  Good news bike riding is pain free.


Temp in mid 50s when left Y and pedaled to Panera.  Now I am overdressed.  Ordered coffee and baguette before starting my morning reading routine.  Still can’t get Detroit News.


With Covid, terrible weather and all the bad news I think most folks are on a downer.  Who wants to read the bad news?


Left Panera at 1200,  total bike miles today, 9.5.


Spent time in office cleaning my desk before lunch.  


Finished the afternoon with a nap.


For dinner tonight Nancy fixed a chicken pot pie.  We also had raspberries.  I had forgotten how good chicken pot pie is.


After the dishes I took a short walk.


Missy FaceTimed this evening.  We talked about her upcoming trip to GR.  They arrive on Thursday.  We have a cold front moving through on Thursday.  Recommended they bring warm jackets.


Tonight we watched another episode of “Pieces of Her”.  Kinda dark.


It was a warm 50 when checked Courtyard before bed.  Rain most of the day tomorrow.










 

No comments: