Sunday, April 17, 2022

April 16, 2022

 Saturday April 16, 2022


Once again I am a day late writing the blog.  Blog time 1230 on Sunday sitting in living room.


This morning I got everyone up at 0700.  It was a struggle but we made it.


We had breakfast at “The Gathering Place”.  Nancy and I had our usual Saturday breakfast.  AJ had a huge stack of pancakes and Missy had a breakfast burrito.  Big Holiday crowd today.  


After breakfast we took a short drive.  Made a quick stop at Dollar Tree and Starbucks before heading home.


Nancy started the laundry.  I put on my warm bike clothes and at 1130 started out on a 8.4 mile ride.  It was cold and windy but I was glad to get outdoors.  Showered and shaved as soon a I got home.


For dinner tonight we took and trip down memory.  We stopped at “Yesterdog”.  Nancy had a plain hot dog.  Missy and I had two of the original “Yesterdog”.  AJ had a modified Yesterdog.  


Tonight Missy, Nancy and I watched a movie on Netflix.  It was called “Wind River”.  I gave it a B.


Cold when checked Courtyard before bed.  Temp will drop below freezing tonight.  

No comments: