Tuesday, April 19, 2022

April 18, 2022

Monday April 18, 2022


Blog time 1200 at Panera


Slept in this morning until 0715. I did my at home calisthenics before enjoying an oatmeal breakfast.  


The temperature was 33 when we woke and it was just starting to snow.  Checked my weather app and snow all day.  No bike!


Nancy this morning is going swimming at MVP.  Her big worry is having to wait to get a free lane.  


Today is Easter Monday:  In my youth we got off school on Good Friday and Easter Monday.  This was the only break between New Year and Memorial Day.


After breakfast I got in Fusion and drove to the Y.  I was surprised that the place was empty.  I did my calisthenics and walked 0.6 mile.  When I finished my routine drove to Panera.


Panera was empty.  Got my coffee and baguette before settling down to read papers.


After Panera I made a stop at Meijer’s to replenish my supply of yogurt, cookies, pudding and naan.  It was Monday so Meijer’s was empty.


At home, quick lunch before heading downstairs to office.  Spent time checking how to renew my Global Entry permit it expires on my birthday.  The Homeland Security web site must have been written by a masochist.  Very confusing.  But what should you expect from the Federal Gov.


I found time the afternoon for a nap.  For dinner tonight I had sourdough toast with peanut butter and fruit.  


Watched the news before switching to Acorn.  Tonight we watched two episode of “Harry Wild”.  Good show.


Missy called this evening.  Everything ok in LA.  AJ returned to school today.


It was cold when checked courtyard before bed.  Temperature will get below 32 tonight with light snow possible.  Will the cold ever end.






 

No comments: