Thursday, March 10, 2022

March 9, 2022

 Wednesday March 8, 2022

Blog time 1000 at Panera

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Up at 0715 the sun had been up for 14 minutes.  Temperature was in high teens but will warm up to high 30s.  Intermittent sun.  Spring is coming.  I saw my first Robin today.

I did all my calisthenics at home, of course at 50%.  Filled up the bird feeders before heading out to Panera.

I had enough points to get a free bowl of oatmeal. To go with oatmeal bought blueberry scone and a toasted bagel.  Love scones.  

Completed yesterday’s blog and started todays before starting my morning reading.  Only  read the Alpena News and Detroit News before heading out on some errands.

1.  Drove to Ford dealer and got the Fusion’s serviced including a tire rotation.  I intended to finished my morning read but to my surprise the work was done in less than 15 minutes.  Reason for the speed was no other customers.   The dealer also had no inventory of new cars and SUVs.  To my surprise I had enough points that the cost of service was free.  Is the auto industry hurting?

2. Stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans tomorrow.

3. Got Fusion washed at Mister Car Wash.

4. At Staples I bought a 2 drawer file cabinet and some file folders.  Finally decided I have to get better organized.

4. Drove Downtown to the Kent County building.  Changed to bank that receives my pension check for County CU to Macatawa Bank.

5. Filled Fusion up.  Gas was $4.25 per gallon.

6. At home gathered up trash for tomorrows pickup.

7. Did a load of laundry. 

8. Cleaned up office so Kim can clean.

This afternoon Missy FaceTimed.  She explained her efforts to get her mail delivery straightened out.  She will get a PO Box. 

For dinner we had our standard Wednesday fare.  Cheerios with fruit.

Watched the news.  I really think President Biden is making a mistake asking dictators to sell us oil.  The Ukraine President is coming across as a hero.  Putin is the bum.

Tonight we watched an episode of “Young Wallander” and an Acorn show “Deadwater Fell”.

Courtyard checked out ok this evening.  It was 30 and temps tomorrow will be below freezing all day.


No comments: