Saturday, March 26, 2022

March 25, 2022

Friday March 25, 2026

Blog time 1200 on Saturday March 26.  Yes I am a day late.

Last night Nancy went to sleep at 2200.  She was heavily medicated.  She slept on her back all night and did not move.

I got up at 0730.  Did my morning at home calisthenics before running errands.  First stop was Meijer’s to pick up a prescription for Nancy.  The pills are antibiotic and she takes one pill at day for five days. While at Meijer’s also bought more supplies.

At home I gave Nancy her pill.  She stayed in bed all morning.

No Y today.  I completed the calisthenics I usually do at Y.  Checked on Nancy.  She was sleeping.  So at noon I started a 9 mile bike ride followed by a shower and nap.

Late lunch.  Nancy spent the afternoon reading in the den.

1800 I drove to D&W.  Bought a turkey sub and coleslaw for dinner.  Also bought milk and mini Naan.

Dr Kutsche called me while I was in parking lot of D&W.  I discussed Nancy’s symptoms and medications recommended by Urgent Care.  Dr Kutsche had the record of Nancy’s visit on his computer (technology can be useful).  The medicine prescribed, levoFLOXacin, is a good medicine.  Who comes up with the name for these medicines?  No one can pronounce or spell?

After dinner we watched a new show on Netflix.  It was called “In From Cold”.  The jury is still out.

Both Debbie and Missy Facetimed today.  We said Nancy is tired but getting better.  Her new meds should work.  

 

No comments: