Wednesday, March 30, 2022

March 29, 2022

 Tuesday March 29, 2022


Blog time 1130 at Panera


Up this morning at 0700


Temperature was 18, my weather app said high temp 44 with sun during daylight hours.  Might go on bike ride near noon.


First thing, I dressed and drove to Panera to get Nancy her morning coffee.  At home she took her last prescription pill.  She does not feel better.


I do the at home calisthenics followed by oatmeal breakfast.  


Drove to Y.  It being Tuesday the Y was not crowded.  Did calisthenics which took 30 minutes.  Dressed and headed to Panera.


Today I finished yesterday’s blog on my iPad mini using the portable Apple keyboard.  It works ok.

 

I am writing today’s blog using Apple’s Pages.  Will cut and paste into blog.


After lunch I loaded the Bad Boy onto the Escape and drove to Ada Bike.  Left the bike for it’s spring tune up.  Should be ready Friday.


Nancy called Dr Kutsche and got a 1620 appointment.  I will drive her.  Took a short nap before before heading to the Doctors.  


I accompanied Nancy into the Doctors visiting room.  The Doctor made a quick check of vitals and concluded that everything was fine.  Bottom line it will take several weeks of rest before Nancy gets back to normal.  


The Doctor did recommend Nancy take Mucinex Dm to break up her cough.  We stopped at Meijer’s on way home and purchased Mucinex.


I had a light dinner tonight.  Yogurt with fruit.


Tonight we watched episode two of “Pieces of Her”.


Nancy was part of a joint FaceTime call with Alessandra and Debbie.  These three way calls are great.  We also talked to Steve and Veronica.  


Checked courtyard before bed.  Winter storm warning advisory up for tomorrow.  Rain/snow mix likely.


No comments: