Wednesday, March 9, 2022

March 8, 2022

Tuesday March 8, 2022

Blog time 1115 at Panera

Up this morning at 0705.  The sun was up at 0704.  However, this weekend we will switch times.  So sunrise will be 0804.  Bummer, I am a morning person.

Temperature was 27 but will approach 40 later today.

Nancy has a very busy day with Doctor’s appointments, meetings and class at Meijer Gardens.  Tonight we are having dinner with Paige our niece Jennifer’s daughter.  Would this make Paige a Grand niece?

Paige has some eggs for us from Jennifer.  We will make a switch.  She gives us the eggs and we buy her a burger at Bagger Dave’s.  Fair trade?

At home calisthenics before breakfast.  Drove to the Y.  Performed my same routine, calisthenics, 3 mile stationary bike ride.  Shower, dress and head to Panera.  Boring!

Panera today was empty and cold.  Every day they say parts for the heating system will arrive tomorrow.  Tomorrow never comes.

I have changed my morning routine slightly.  I now complete yesterday’s blog and starts todays before any reading.

This and that:

In high school this time of year was kind of dead.  Basketball season was over and still too cold for spring sports.  No school dances.  Main social activity was to take a date to a movie followed by a burger at Jim and Anns.

I should not talk politics because I would lose my cool.  It infuriates me when our President wants to deal with dictatorships in South America and Middle East to buy their oil when we have plenty of our own.  

If you want to clean the air require truckers to switch to natural gas instead of Diesel.  Several nuclear plants are scheduled to close.  Don’t close them just upgrade.

Yesterday I finished my bag of corn.  Decided no more corn this year.  The days are warming up, snow is leaving and natural sources of food are available.

I don’t watch or follow most college or professional sports.  However, I am following the progress of NE Mi high schools in winter sport tournaments.

Big trial coming up for group of idiots trying to kidnap our Governor.  They had thoughts of starting a civil war.  What percentage of population believe this thinking?

Left Panera and drove to D&W.  Bought miniNaan, yogurt and bananas.  

At home quick lunch and then a short nap.  When Nancy got home this afternoon I had her sign our tax data and then I walked over to Accountants and left it off.  I expect to know how much we owe in several weeks.

We left for Bagger Dave’s at 1745.  Found a table and Paige arrived several minutes later.  Bagger Dave’s has great food but it was nearly empty.  How long can it stay open.

We had a nice conversation with Paige.  She is a pleasant young lady.  

Got home at 2000. Tonight we watched a new show on Acorn.  It was called “Deadwater Fell”.  No opinion until we see another episode.

Checked Courtyard before bed and everything ok.  Noted nice bright half moon.  What do you call a half moon?


No comments: