Wednesday, March 16, 2022

March 15, 2022

 Tuesday March 15, 2022

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Up this morning at 0700.  It was still dark outside.  Sunrise not until 0752.  The temperature was a mild 34.  

As every Latin student knows today is the Ides of March.  The day Julius Caesar was assassinated.  My HS Latin teacher, Ms Lee, was big on reading about the Ides of March.  I took two years of Latin in HS.  Surprisingly I got good grades.

Calisthenics before breakfast of Oatmeal with banana.  Put on my warm weather bike clothes and headed to Y.  I took the short route, 4.5 miles.  Spring must be here because I saw 4 robins on my ride.

At Y I did my calisthenics and then headed to Panera.  Finished yesterday’s blog and started todays. Today I found no news I want to comment on.

Nancy’s morning started with a class at MVP.  She is having lunch with our old neighbor Sonya.  

Quick lunch and then when Nancy got home put the bike rack on the Escape.  Loaded up the Bad Boy and headed to Ada Bike.  Today I had the winter steel studded tires removed and put on the warm weather tires.  Will schedule a tune up for next week.

Continued with reading this afternoon.  Ended the afternoon with a nap.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed me six breaded shrimp.  Also apple sauce and a scone.

After the news we watched the final two episodes of “Young Wallander”.  I gave the show an A-.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Bright full moon.  Temperature will drop below freezing tonight.

Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Her condo association texted Missy about the cost of bringing the building up to code.  It ain’t cheap.  Several options are available.  Stay tuned.


No comments: