Thursday, July 9, 2020

Wednesday July 8, 2020

Wednesday July 8, 2020

Blog time 1200 at Panera

Today is my easy Wednesday:  up at 0630, Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  She was getting ready for her morning walk.

I do some light calisthenics before breakfast.  Today I took a mile off my normal ten mile ride.  

After shower I pedaled to Panera.  Today I took my 50 year old single speed bike.  The single speed is a joy to ride.  However, I must plan my ride to avoid hills.

A lot of news on the opening of schools this fall.  Both Nancy and I favor a return to the classroom even if it is only for half days.  Split classes are expensive but I bet if the schools asked for a temporary millage it would pass.  

The Ivy League suspends fall sports.  Is this premature?

Left Panera at 1230.  The temperature was near 90.  

There is an upside to our hot weather.  My myasthenia gravis is much better.  I don’t have trouble chewing, no slurring of words or double vision.  I have cut the number of pills I take daily almost in half.  

After lunch I took a trip to Meijer’s to pick up Ms P’s prescription.  We hope the new medicine will control her seizures.

Wednesday so I did a load of laundry.  Gathered up our trash and recyclables and took to curb.

Light dinner tonight followed by more TV news.  A 2000 we switched to Netflix to watch an episode of “Call the MidWifes”.  This has to be one of the best written shows on TV.

It was still hot and humid when took Ms P out at 2200.  I left the AC on until 0300.

FaceTimed with both Debbie and Missy today.

The weather folks say cooler and rain tomorrow.  

No comments: