Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Monday July 20, 2020

Monday July 20, 2020

Blog time 1210 at Panera

Up at 0630.  Nancy heads out on her walk.  I do my calisthenics and then breakfast.  Nancy gets back from her walk before I left on my bike ride.  She headed to Panera to get a coffee.

Today was a perfect day for a 10 mile bike ride.  Noted several gold finches and a big hawk.  The wild turkeys were out in force this morning.  

Speaking of critters the other day I saw a doe with her two spotted fawns in our backyard.  Nancy noted this morning that the skunk cage that critter control folks had set out was gone.  Assume they caught a skunk.

At home I showered and headed to Panera for my morning coffee and a chance to read the news.  The news is still dominated by the Coronavirus and which political party should be blamed.  The shouting and acidic verbal attacks should turn most Americans off.

Did not get home until 1245.  Quick lunch followed by Nancy and I running some errands.  

First stop was the Vets.  We picked up Petunia’s ashes.  Next we drove to 245 Cherry.  Nancy has a Doctor’s appointment there tomorrow.  She wanted to know the best route and time to drive.

I made a special place for Petunia’s ashes near our lower level fireplace.  I put up along side the ashes her favorite toy, Clifford the dog, and her favorite ball.  Sent photos to Missy and Debbie.  They both replied their approval.

Rest of afternoon activities:

Nap
Apple snack
Walk in our backyard to inspect the ponds. Everything was ok.

For dinner we had our standard light dinner of Cheerios with blueberries.  Also had a croissant.

Checked some financials this evening.  I got very frustrated checking CU accounts. Because I had not visited the sites in over 6 months I had to change passwords.  I flipped out and was not very nice to Nancy.  Sorry Nancy.

Debbie FaceTimed the evening.  We reported Bob and Nancy were ok, health wise.

We watched an episode of Grantchester.  The old star Sidney has departed.  We did not like the new format.

Nancy headed to bed and I watched a Polish crime show on Netflix.  It was pleasant when I checked outside at 2200.  





  



No comments: