Saturday, July 11, 2020

Friday July 10, 2020

Friday July 10, 2020

Blog time 1215 sitting in office.

Everyone up at 0630.  It was raining hard so we took Ms P downstairs and let her do her bidness in a more sheltered area.

Because of the rain no bike today.  I plan on walking to Panera wearing my super duper raincoat.

Finished my calisthenics and was just dressing when Nancy called.  Ms P had a major seizure.  I just lost my confidence in the seizure pills she started taking yesterday.

After breakfast I checked outside and the rain had stopped.  I decided to bike to Panera.  I took the Bianchi bike because it has a chain guard.  When wearing long pants I don’t need a sissy pant guard if the bike has a chain guard.

Drank coffee and ate a bagel while reading, checking email and working on blog.  I was just getting ready to leave when it started pouring.  I filled my coffee cup up and stayed another 30 minutes.

Left at 1030 in a light mist.  Spent rest of morning in office paying bills and checking finances.  

Today Nancy has book club.  She left at 1130.  Today she is leading the discussion on the book she selected.  She said the book and discussion were well received.

Lunch at then I took a short nap.  Today I napped in the cool basement.  

For dinner tonight I ordered a pineapple and ham pizza from JT’s.  JT’s was busy when stopped by to pick up our order.

Nancy has been complaining about Ms P’s odor.  I don’t notice.  At dinner Nancy said she couldn’t eat because of the odor.  Grabbed Ms P took her downstairs and gave her a quick bath.  I was surprised that she did not fight much.  Nancy was correct because the bath water was black.  We gently dried her off and returned to the kitchen.  I had several more pieces of pizza.

30 minutes after the bath Ms P had an accident.  I think it was the trauma of the bath.

Watched Brooks and Shields debate on PBS this evening.  They had a substitute for Mark Shields so the discussion lost some of its bite.

Tonight we watched an episode of Grantchester.  Good show.  Temperature was in low 70s when took Ms P out at 2200.  

The weather folks say our rain is over for a week.  Nothing but sun.  Good news.

Every morning Missy sends us a clip of the Santa Monica beach where she walks.  It is usually deserted.

Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  She looked tired from a very busy work week.  I hope she relaxes this weekend.





No comments: