Friday, July 3, 2020

Thursday July 2, 2020

Thursday July 2, 2020

Blog time 1220 at Panera

It was sunny and warm when I got up at 0630.    Nancy was heading out on her morning walk.  Later this morning she has another PT session. She is rapidly healing.

I did my calisthenics before breakfast.  After breakfast I took my morning 10 mile bike ride.  This morning I saw one lone turkey and several rabbits.  This year we have a bumper crop of bunnies.

This being Thursday I shaved both my head and face before showering.  Dressed and headed to Panera. 

At Panera I finished yesterday’s blog, checked email and read the news.  Same as every week day.  Boring to most folks but enjoyable for me.  I like a routine.

Got home at 1300.  Lunch and then at 1400 we left for Costco.  Nancy has to pick up a prescription.  We looked around but did not make any purchases.  However, we did share a dish of frozen yogurt.

I took a short nap.  At 1630 we drove to Sundance Grill.  We sat outside.  Before dinner Nancy had a sangria and I had an Oberon beer.  We both had the Michigan Cherry Chicken Salad.  Very good.

Tonight we watched an episode of Partners in Crime on Acorn.  We also talked with both Debbie and Missy.  It was much warmer in GR than CA.

It was 79 when took Ms P out at 2200.  High temps in 90s for next week.  No rain in sight.

No comments: