Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Monday July 13, 2020

Monday July 13, 2020

Blog time 1215 at Panera

We were both up at 0630.  It was sad with no Ms P.

Another sunny day ahead of us.  Nancy headed out on her 3 mile walk.

Calisthenics, breakfast and then I took a 10 mile bike ride.  Showered, dressed and headed to Panera.

The normal morning crowd still has not returned.  Restaurants must be taking a big financial hit.

Ordered coffee and a bagel.  With Panera’ awards system I did not have to pay.  Good news.

Read the Alpena News, checked email before finishing yesterday’s blog.  Today’s news still was dominated by the Coronavirus with the November election coming in a distant second.

Left for home at 1220.  Today I have a 1400 appointment with Dr Mary Yurko, my dermatologist.  Quick lunch before heading out.  

Arrived at the Doctor’s office at exactly 1400 wearing my mask and expecting a short wait.  Wrong!  I waited an hour before seeing the Doctor.  She gave me a full body inspection.  Found several spots on my arms and head that required a shot of liquid nitrogen.  Next appointment in January 2021.

Stopped at Meijer’s to pick up my MG prescription.  Dr Santo’s nurse said she called the renewal in on July 6.  Meijer’s had no record.  Bottom line no pills.  Made an irate call to Dr Santos office.

This being the 13th I purchase a lottery ticket.  Also stopped at Meijer’s gas station.  Gas today was $2.25.

At home we continued picking up all of Ms P miscellaneous toys.  Very sad!  Nancy will give several items to Kim.  

Apple snack before a light dinner.  I had Cheerios with strawberries and a blueberry scone.

After the dishes I took a short walk.  Watched Jeopardy before switching to Acorn.  We watched a crime show whose name escapes me.  At 2100 Nancy headed to bed and I watched the final episode (season 3) of Bordertown.  Good show!  

Talked with both Debbie and Missy today.  We told them that everything is ok.

No comments: