Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tuesday January 7, 2020

Tuesday January 7, 2020

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Nancy first up at 0600.  Temperature 30 with no wind.  I got up at 0630.  Nancy headed to her Tuesday swim at MVP.

After breakfast I drove to the Y.  Followed my normal routine.  After shower (using my own Ivory soap) I headed home.

Picked up backpack and walked to Panera.  Finished blog and read news.   Iranian General’s death, fires in Australia and impeachment dominates the news.

As soon as I got home got in Escape and ran errands:

Got money at bank.

Dropped off seven dress shirts at laundry.

At Print shop ordered address labels.  Minimum order 300 so they should last my lifetime.

At D&W mailed a package to Steve and mailed my monthly note to Grandkids.  Bought coleslaw for dinner.

I usually watch CNBC during lunch.  Today they had the President of a drug company that is working on a cancer cure using the body’s electrical system.  I was impressed so I called our stock broker and bought 100 shares.  Talk about impulse buying.

Later put out corn for deer.  Finished the afternoon with a nap.

Nancy fixed a pork chop with rice and onions for dinner.  She cooked it in the crock pot.  Very good.

We had our evening snacks while watching the news.  We watched NCIS.  I think the show is getting stale.  Gave the episode a C.


Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched an episode of Outlander.  Temperature will drop to teens tonight.

No comments: