Friday, January 24, 2020

Thursday January 23, 2020

Thursday January 23, 2020

Blog time 1130 at Panera:

Petunia and I got up at the same time, 0550.  The temperature was 32.  Today starts a warmup.

Nancy headed out at 0700 for her Thursday swim at MVP.  Tonight we are attending a dinner for Trinity members over 60.  It is being held at a Chinese restaurant near our condo.

This morning I drove to the Y.  Calisthenics, a 2K row and then a 0.8 mile walk.  Showered before heading to Panera.

This afternoon at 1400 I am taking Ms P to the groomer.  She need to have some light grooming especially around her face.

Arrived home at 1230 and first thing I did was take a 2 mile walk.  Put out corn for deer and then a quick lunch.  At 1345 I grabbed Ms P and took her to the Groomer.  She is getting her face cleaned up and a light body trim.  She was very nervous.  Visible shaking.

After dropping Ms P off I make a quick trip to Meijer’s to buy bananas.  Today I took a nap in my recliner with a heating pad on my sore stomach muscle.

The Groomer called at 1600 and said Ms P was ready.  She looks good.  The Groomer said she was very uptight.    

We had our apple snack before heading out.  The Over 60 Church dinner was held at the First Wok about a mile from the condo.  37 folks were in attendance.  Nancy and I ordered the Chinese dinner for 2.  It was very good but way too much food.   Trinity has three Sunday services so tonight we had an opportunity to meet folks we never see on Sunday.  We will continue attending the monthly dinners.

Got home at 2030 and first thing we noted was Ms P had an accident on the kitchen floor.  We think her stomach was upset from the trauma created by the grooming.  We noted a similar episode after we brought her home from her five day stay at the Kennel.  Old girls don’t like to get out of their routine.

After we cleaned up Nancy headed to bed.  I stayed and watched episode 2 of Occupied.  It was 35 and misting when I took Ms P out at 2200.


No comments: