Thursday, January 30, 2020

Tuesday January 28, 2020

Tuesday January 28, 2020

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Temperature was 29 this morning with high of 34.  Nancy was out the door at 0700.  Today is her swim day.  She swims about 1200 meters.

Today is daughter Melissa’s birthday.  She was born in Ann Arbor, Mi while I was in Grad school.  It was a cold Sunday morning when Nancy told me we had to head to the hospital, quick.  We left at 0600 in a light snow.  Our VW bug had a terrible heater and defroster.  The window kept icing up.  I stopped the car to clear the window when Nancy yelled at me to get going.  I kept the driver side window open.  Arrived at the hospital and nurses immediately whisked Nancy away.  I parked the car and headed to Maternity.  I no sooner sat down when the Doctor walked in and said it was a girl.  We cut it close!  Good memories!

Following my new winter routine I drove to the Y.  Calisthenics, mile walk and then shaved and showered before heading to Panera.

The Impeachment trial, especially potential witness John Bolton, the Coronavirus, and Kobe Bryant still dominates the news.

At home:  Lunch, corn for deer, nap and apple snack.  Also stopped at bank to get money for Kim who cleans on Friday, dropped shirts off at laundry.

Tonight for dinner Nancy warmed up some left overs, lasagna and chili.  Very tasty.

We watch NCIS followed by an episode of Occupied.  We FaceTimed Missy to wish her a Happy Birthday.


Tomorrow will be a true easy day for us.  We are taking a trip to the Detroit area.  We will stop at IKEA and also a discount mall.

No comments: