Monday, January 6, 2020

Friday January 3, 2020

Friday January 3, 2020

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Up at 0600, took out Ms P.  Nancy left early for her class at MVP.  I watched CNBC while eating breakfast and the Dow was down over 200 points.  The news folks said it was because of last night’s raid in Iraq.  Everyone’s an expert!

After breakfast drove to the Y.  Still not many resolution folks.  Maybe Monday?  All area schools are back in session on Monday.

After calisthenics and mile walk I drove home.  Grabbed my backpack and walked to Panera.  Dark and gloomy with temps in mid 30s.

Just got a message from Nancy saying she was at Cascade Library using their internet.  Nancy complained that the library was very noisy.  

As soon as I got home I drove to Walmart to get my second shingles shot.  Later, I put out corn for deer.  The deer must be hungry because every cob is stripped clean.

Took a nap followed by apple snack.  Light dinner and then watched some network TV.  Except for NCIS we have not found a network show we like.





No comments: