Saturday, January 25, 2020

Friday January 24, 2020

Friday January 24, 2020

Blog time 1145 at Panera

Nancy took Ms P out at 0600.  It was 36 and misting.  Nancy noted that Ms P’s upset stomach has passed.

Nancy headed out at 0730.  Later we are going to Costco so she can pick up at prescription.

After breakfast I checked outside and saw I needed a raincoat.  I drove to the Y.  The Y was very crowded this morning.  The class rooms were overflowing.  The Y is only four years old and I am sure they now realize that the classrooms are way too small.

Calisthenics, 2K row and a mile walk this morning.  Showered before heading to Panera.  

This and that from the news:

Finally BRexit will happen on Jan 31.

POTUS’s speech at Davis was embarrassing.  His constant bragging I am sure was not appreciated by his audience.

The Virus outbreak in China has the potential to be serious.  The Chinese seem to be taking the right steps.  Most folks don’t recall the 1918 influenza epidemic.  But this world wide outbreak killed 50,000,000.  

As soon as I got home Nancy and I drove to Costco.  She picked up her prescription.  I bought wine, fiber, and body lotion.  Costco was not crowded.

This afternoon:

Put out corn for deer.
Lunch
Nap
Apple snack
Light dinner.

At 1830 we drove to the GR Art Museum to see a new exhibit.  Downtown was crowded.  The seven level parking structure where we usually park only had a few spaces available.

The new exhibit featured works in glass.  The museum also provided free snacks which were very good. We spent about two hours looking around.

At home I watched another episode of Occupied.  It was 36 when I took Ms P out at 2200.  The warm/wet trend will continue through next week.  Bummer.  I think this mild winter weather is unhealthy.


No comments: