Monday, January 20, 2020

Sunday January 19, 2020

Sunday January 19, 2020

Blog time 1100, Monday, at Panera

More snow over night.  It was cold and windy.  Nancy questioned if we should drive to church with the roads so bad.  I said I would drive to Panera to get us a coffee and check the roads.

The roads had not been plowed but were negotiable.  Nancy was apprehensive but I thought with the Escape’s super duper four wheel drive no problem.  We took our time but had no problem.

Not too many folks at church.  Too bad because I thought the music and Homily were very good.

The main roads had been plowed when we left church.  Stopped at Meijer’s for supplies.  Gas was $2.46 today.

Before lunch I:

Emptied car of supplies.
Shoveled walk.
Put out corn for deer.
Read the GRP.  (Took only 15 minutes)

Lunch and then took my afternoon nap.  Fixed our apple snack before a short walk to mail box.  The sun came out so the walk was pleasant.

Debbie FaceTimed us tonight.  We got caught up.  We envied the weather she was having.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for dinner.  Also had spinach pie, sausage and coleslaw.  


Watched several minutes of both football games.  60 Minutes and then watched two episodes of The Kominsky.  I stayed up and watched Giri/Haji.  

No comments: