Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Monday January 13, 2020

Monday January 13, 2020

Blog time 1145 at Panera

Temperature this morning was 32 with a rain/snow mix.  Nancy is picking up a neighbor and taking her to MVP.  They both take the same Healthy Living class.

After breakfast I drove to the Y.  Calisthenics and mile walk before showering and heading home.  Normally at home I would pick up my backpack and walk to Panera.  Not today I did not want to walk in the rain/snow.  I drove.  Stopped at Meijer’s on way home to purchase a package of Tums anti-acid pills.  Too much coffee!

At Panera I finished yesterday’s blog and read the news. 
This and That:

The weather still dominates the news.  After watching news clips of damage caused by tornados, I will never own a trailer.

Taiwan recently had elections.  The present Prime Minister got easily re-elected despite threats from mainland China.  Folks say the recent trouble in Hong Kong strengthened the anti China feelings.  

Big football game tonight.  I don’t hear many folks talking about it.

Enough about Prince Harry and the royals.  Who cares!

Got home at 1200 and Nancy and I drove to Tanger’s Outlet Mall.  We spent an hour shopping.  Nancy bought a sweater at Talbot’s and I bought some high tech pants at J. Crew.

Put out corn for deer before lunch.  After lunch I drove to the laundry to pick up shirts.  Also stopped at D&W to buy a Powerball and Mega Million ticket.  I always buy a ticket on the 13th.  Remember I won a Jeep with ticket #13.

I did take a short nap.  Just before dinner Nancy reminded me that I again forgot our apple snack.  Bummer!

Light dinner followed by Cheese/cracker snack.  Watched news and Jeopardy.  Tonight we watched an episode of No Offence on Acorn.  Good show.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watch another episode of Giri/Haji on Netflix.


No comments: