Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Tuesday January 14, 2020

Tuesday January 14, 2020

Blog time 1145 at Panera:

This morning Ms P and I were up at 0500.  It was a damp 32.  Headed back to bed and Nancy woke me at 0700 to tell me she was heading to MVP for her swim.  Later she is having lunch with her Meijer work group.

After breakfast I drove to the Y.  Calisthenics/walk before shower.  The Y’s classes are filled to capacity but not many individuals working out. Light mist when I left the Y.  

At home Nancy was getting ready to leave for lunch with friends.  I decided no matter the weather today I would walk to Panera.  I needed my 30 minutes outside.  Put on waterproof pants and raincoat and walked to Panera.  I did stop at the mailbox and mailed my annual letter to the kids.

At both the Y and Panera I heard no discussion of last night’s football game.  Did anyone outside Louisiana or South Carolina care?

Despite all the bad news every day the economy still keep moving along.  Looks like the impeachment process will reach the Senate tomorrow.  I hope the entire process is short.

At home put out corn for deer.
 Then starting running errands.

First stop was Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans Friday.

Stopped at Printer and picked up address labels I had printed.

Next was the Chow Hound.  Bought a 35 pound bag of corn.

Bought a gift card at Starbucks.

Last stop was Panera.  I bought an empty bread bowl. Tonight Nancy will fill the bowl with her Navy bean soup.  Sound good?

Lunch and then I checked outside and saw two deer eating the corn I had just put out.  They stripped every ear.

Took a short nap and then fixed apple snack.  For dinner Nancy filled the bread bowl with her bean soup.  It was very good.

Tonight after our snack and the news we switched to Apple TV.  Both watched an episode of No Offence and I stayed up and watched Giri/Haji.  




No comments: