Thursday, October 31, 2019

Wednesday October 30, 2019

Wednesday October 30, 2019

Blog time 0945 at Panera

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Nancy said it was raining and cold.  Temp in low 30s.

Nancy headed out early for her class at MVP.  This afternoon she is working at the Gardens.

I did calisthenics (50% of normal) before getting in Escape and heading to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.  Later I will drive to Cabella’s and Duluth Trading.

It snowed while I was at Panera.  It was not sticking.

This morning I headed west to do some shopping.  First stop was Duluth Trading.  I bought a pair of extra long cotton boxer briefs.  Great for cold days.

Next stop was Cabelas.  The place was crowded.  Most folks getting deer hunting gear.  Opening day is November 15.  I bought a pair of elk skin chopper mitts.  I have owned several pairs of these mitts.  They are warm and very durable.  Great for bike riding.

Left Cabelas and headed to Rivertown Mall.  I visited Eddie Bauer and Mountain Warehouse.  Bought a pair of lined cargo pant at Mountain Warehouse.  I have several pair and they are great for winter bike rides.
On way home I stopped at Curtis cleaners to pick up shirts.  Busy morning.

Nancy was just leaving for the Gardens when I got home.  My after lunch activities included;

Taking out trash and recyclables.

Doing a load of laundry.

Nap followed by an hour in office cleaning up.

As soon as Nancy got home I fixed our apple snack.

Light dinner followed by snacks before switching to Apple TV.  Watched an episode of Father Brown.  Not very good.  I watched a new crime show filmed in Wales.  Great scenery but the country looks poor.  Is Wales a country?


Rain and cold tonight.  In fact the weather folks say it will rain all day tomorrow.  Bummer.

No comments: