Saturday, October 26, 2019

Friday October 25, 2019

Friday October 25, 2019

Blog time 1150 at Panera

Slept in until 0645 this morning.  Nancy said it was dark and cold.  I checked and the temperature was 41.  41 is not cold if you dress right.

Nancy left at 0715 for her class at MVP.  I left home at 0820.  Our recent winds have knocked a lot of leaves off the trees.  I noted this morning that the visibility into the woods along the trail has increased.  Now I can see critters in the woods.

Friday’s are a big class day at the Y.  Every class room was full.  Body pump, spinning and boot camp type classes are very popular.

Soups have replaced salads as the preferred lunch item at Panera.  Last night Veronica FaceTimed Nancy.  She explained the fund raising for Grandson Lucas’s HS Baseball team.

Veronica updated Nancy on school activities for Lucas and Alessandra.  Lucas was just invited to a Sadie Hawkin’s dance.  Good grief I thought Sadie Hawkin’s dances were a product of the 50s.  I remember being invited to one in 54.  The girl’s name was Karen Knapp.

Good to hear that Steve took Lucas to buy him a suit. This is a Father’s job.  I took Steve to get his first suit.

Snow predicted for next week.  So this afternoon I took my backup bike, the Bianchi, to the Ada Bike Store to get the steel studded tires put on.

For dinner tonight we headed to a new pizza restaurant, Buddy’s Pizza.  The place was crowded.  Several friends said the pizza was good.  We agree.

Started watching Midsomer Murders last night.  I fell asleep about 10 minutes in.  Tonight we finished watching the show.   

Freeze warnings are up for tonight.  It was 39 when I turned the lights off.


No comments: