Friday, October 4, 2019

Thursday October 3, 2019

Thursday October 3, 2019

Blog time 1210 at Panera

Rained all night and it was still raining when Nancy took Ms P out at 0630.  I was up at 0645.

Nancy left at 0700 for her Thursday swim.  After breakfast I put on my rain suit and biked to the Y.  I encountered light mist on my ride.

Rain, Rain, go away!

Calisthenics and a walk at the Y.  My Y routine takes exactly 30 minutes.  Still misting when I headed to Panera.

Finished yesterday’s blog and read some news before heading home.  At home quick shower and lunch.  Nancy and I made a trip to Costco.  For a Thursday Costco was jammed.  Nancy picked up prescription.  We bought wine, naan bread, prunes, sandwich thins, paper towels and toilet paper.  The basket was full.  Despite the big crowd, Costco does a good job on checking you out.

Next week my sister and friend are visiting. We spent some time putting electric blankets and clean sheets on our downstairs guest bedroom.  

Took a nap.  For dinner we headed to Brann’s.  I had the soup and Nancy a hamburger.  Always good food at Brann’s.  Nancy loves their margaritas.

After dinner we headed to the Apple Store.  The Store was jammed.  Nancy is picking up her watch and getting a tech to update her passwords.  Nancy had to wait a bit but said the tech was very nice and answered all her questions.  

At home we watched an episode of Doc Martin.  Doc Martin is presently my favorite show.

Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched an episode of Marcella.  Final episode tomorrow.

It was in the low 50s when took Ms P out at 2230.  A big cool spell for the weekend.  Sun and 40s for tomorrow.


No comments: