Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Monday October 21, 2019

Monday October 21, 2019

Blog time 1130 sitting in downstairs office

Today I was up at 0500.  We have the carpet cleaners coming around 0800.  I want to get an early swim in before 0800.

Left home before 0600 and biked to the Y.  It was dark so I had all my bike lights on.  Took the short route.  I was surprised at how busy the Y was at 0615.  Only one lane in the 8 lane pool was empty.  I took it.  I swam 1,000 yds in 32’.  My app said my average heart rate was 140.  I find this hard to believe.  

It was still dark when I left the Y.  Got home at 0745.  I had a quick breakfast.  Nancy got home from MVP at 0930.  I made a quick trip to Panera to get coffee for Nancy and Bob.  The carpet folks arrived about 1000.  

It took about 90 minutes to clean the carpet.  We have to wait 24 hours before putting the furniture back.

While the carpet was being cleaned Nancy and I spent time in the office.  We both finished work that we have been putting off.  Very productive for both of us.

We were told to wear protective covers over our shoes while the carpet dries.  The carpet should be dry in about 24 hours.  
The carpet was wet to the touch.  We had to set up a special place for Ms P.  We did not want her on the wet carpet.  The cleaning solutions might have chemicals that could be harmful to a small dog.

Took a short walk before lunch.  Temperature was in the mid 50s.  Lunch and then a nap.  Finished the afternoon with our apple snack.

Normal Monday Cheerios dinner with a croissant.  After dishes I fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker snack.  I had a dark chocolate snack.

Tonight we watched two episodes of the Ruth Rendell Mysteries on Prime.  Good story.  






No comments: