Thursday, May 16, 2019

Wednesday May 15, 2019

Wednesday May 15, 2019

Blog time 1725 sitting in den

Up with sun at 0617.  Temperature was near 50. Looks like a great Spring day.

Nancy is still under the weather so no MVP today.  However, she will work her shift at Meijer’s this afternoon.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Light calisthenics and then took a short 5 mile ride to Panera.  I had an oatmeal breakfast.

I had checked my mail and read the Alpena News when I got a call from our alarm company, EPS.  The maintenance man said they had some cancellations so instead of 1300 could they come now, 1030.  I said ok and grabbed my gear and headed home.

Our alarm has not been working since all the recent daily electrical outages.  They replaced our backup battery and rewired the control panel.  The alarm system is now working fine.

At 1230 Nancy headed to the Gardens.  I jumped on my bike and headed to Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim.  She cleans the condo on Friday.

Lunch and then I drove to Lowe’s and bought 8 bags of mulch.  No one to help me load so I had to wrestle the bags.  I will spread tomorrow.

Fixed lunch and then I showered.  Took out the trash and recyclables and started a load of laundry.  

Found time for a short nap.  Nancy got home at 1600. Fixed out apple snack.

Early dinner tonight because have to attend the “Searching for Historical Jesus” series at Trinity Lutheran.  It starts at 1830.  Nancy’s cold is still acting up so she did not attend.  Pastor Bob got carried away this evening so did not get home until 2030.  


Nancy had just started watching Grantchester.  Finished the evening watching the last episode of Mystery Road.  

No comments: